Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Podcast

Solved!

Podcast

Plan

Free

Country

Nigeria

Device

(iPhone 13 pro max, iPad Pro 4th gen)

Operating System

(iOS 17.5.1)

My Question or Issue

I can’t watch the video on a podcast despite turning off the stream audio only and reinstalling my spotify

i just recently downloaded and created an account with Spotify to watch my favorite podcast but they are playing audio only. (Eg the Joe Rogan experience, call her daddy) I have tried all maneuvers how can I fix this? do I have to upgrade to premium before I can watch any vid podcast?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @Pearlmaryj 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

Video podcasts are a feature that is still being launched gradually between countries and regions. Unfortunately, Nigeria is one of the countries that haven't received this one yet. With this said, at this point, I recommend that you keep your app up-to-date to get any future feature that arrives in your country.

Stay awesome! 🎶

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @Pearlmaryj 
Welcome to the Spotify Community, and thanks for reaching out to us!

Video podcasts are a feature that is still being launched gradually between countries and regions. Unfortunately, Nigeria is one of the countries that haven't received this one yet. With this said, at this point, I recommend that you keep your app up-to-date to get any future feature that arrives in your country.

Stay awesome! 🎶

If you have further questions or if you need anything else, let me know! I'd love to help!

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts