Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not working on Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.1.3)

Solved!

Premium account not working on Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.1.3)

I've been using my Premium account on my Iphone 3GS (iOS 6.3.1.) for some years without any problems. Unfortunately, over the past months, the songs stop playing after 1 minute and 30 seconds more or less. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling SPOTIFY from the App Store but now it won't work. The app doesn't even start (screen completely white). I don't know what to do or where I can find a solution to this problem. Could somebody please help me? Thanks in advance.

Soy usuario de SPOTIFY PREMIUM desde hace años. Siempre ha funcionado bien en el ordenador y en el IPhone, pero desde hace algunos meses no funciona bien en el IPhone. Las canciones sólo se reproducen durante 1min 30 seg. Desinstalé el programa y lo volví a instalar desde App Store.
Ahora no puedo ni siquiera iniciarlo (pantalla en blanco). Uso un IPHONE 3GS (iOS 6.1.3).NO FUNCIONA. Solicito ayuda. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The only way to clear cache data on an iphone is to uninstall the app though. You could try a full reset of the iphone first - 

Holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
Hold them both until you see the screen go black. In some cases, you may need to keep holding them even after the red power-off slider appears. If it appears, just keep holding it.
Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
When this happens, you can let go - the iPhone is rebooting.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there, and welcome to the community 🙂

Please could you keep the app installed, but erase data & cache? As well as that, try erasing your iPhone's storage - this may not fix the issue, so you may not wish to do this.

I'll also ask other users for ideas 🙂

Liam

Marked as solution

The only way to clear cache data on an iphone is to uninstall the app though. You could try a full reset of the iphone first - 

Holding the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the Home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time.
Hold them both until you see the screen go black. In some cases, you may need to keep holding them even after the red power-off slider appears. If it appears, just keep holding it.
Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
When this happens, you can let go - the iPhone is rebooting.

Having the same problem!! Did you find a solution?! Thanks!!

It worked!! Thanks!!

Suggested posts