Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium account not working on iPod

Premium account not working on iPod

I payed for premium using a gift card of 10$. It said it was credited for two months and i got a receipt. It works when i use it on my computer but when i sign in on my ipod it does not give me premium features. I logged in and out, uninstalled reinstalled, but still not working. I emailed them but they havent gotten back to me. Ive noticed numerous other accounts are suffering, unresolved, if this is the case than I would like my ten dollars back. 

Username: 1249660547
Email address: <snip>@gmail.com
3 Replies

Which iPod model and iOS version are you using? Are you sure you are using the correct credentials to log in? That is, your facebook linked email address and password?

I removed your email address to protect your privacy.

It's ipod 4 using iOS 6.1.5. I tried using all the different ways to log in to my account, they are all still in free mode but all my playlists are the Same for each one.

My guess is you have subscribed to Spotify Unlimited not Premium which is required for the full mobile experience (since you would only get one month of premium for $10). 

Double check your online overview, if it reports you have unlimited but you want premium you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to get it swapped over for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts