Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium doesn't work

Premium doesn't work

Plan

Premium

Country

Finland

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

the newest iOs

My Question or Issue

Help!

My Spotify Premium hasn't worked for like two weeks now. I've paid for it, I have tried to log in again, I've tried everything. Music lists doesn't work - it plays one song from the list (when I push that "random repeat" button above the list of the songs) and then it starts to play after that first song, some songs which are not in the list. And my song lines don't work. I can put a song in a line but it doesn't play it, but it starts to play some random songs which I have never eaven heard or put in the line. So basically music lines and lists don't work even if I've paid for premium and in settings does read that I have premium. Hopefully someone can tell what's wrong and what I have to do with my premium and soon, because this is really annoying that I've paid for a service and then it doesn't even work! 😞

1 Reply

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline Devices from your Spotify account page?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts