Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

“Something went wrong” Help!!!

Music plays for 10 seconds and stops and I can’t searchh anything up or look on the hone screen I can only see my library section. It did this yesterday than worked for a few hours and is doing it again now. I’ve reset my phone and reinstalled Spotif...

• Music plays for 10 seconds and stops and I can’t searchh anything up or look on the hone screen I can only see my library section. It did this yesterday than worked for a few hours and is doing it ag...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Voice control

PlanPremium familyCountryUSADevice(iPhone XS MAXM and ipad air.Operating System(iOS 12.1 ? My Question or IssueI added a family member to my account. They downloaded the Spotify app simultaneously on an iPhone XS max and an older iPad air. There is n...

• Plan Premium family Country USA Device (iPhone XS MAXM and ipad air. Operating System (iOS 12.1 ?   My Question or Issue I added a family member to my account. They downloaded the Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iPhone 5] Spotify says 'No Internet Connection' with full service on mobile.

Spotify keeps giving the error of "No internect connection" or "Spotify is offline" even when I have plenty of cell signal (4G/LTE). I have a Premium subscription in the US on an iPhone 5 (OS 11.3.1). This has been happening for a number of weeks and...

• Spotify keeps giving the error of "No internect connection" or "Spotify is offline" even when I have plenty of cell signal (4G/LTE). I have a Premium subscription in the US on an iPhone 5 (OS 11.3.1)...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two ipads. Separate music downloaded.

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helpCountryU.K.DeviceIpadOperating SystemIOS My Question or IssueIs it possible for a premium subscription to use two ipads with separate...

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help Country U.K. Device Ipad Operating System IOS   My Question or Issue...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loging in

Hi, I am currently using free Spotify and have been doing so for the past 2 years on my PC and iPhone 7 Plus. Recently, I went on holiday to Vietnam for 12 days and the first thing I noticed when I tried to open Spotify on my first day there, is that...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am currently using free Spotify and have been doing so for the past 2 years on my PC and iPhone 7 Plus. Recently, I went on holiday to Vietnam for 12 days and the first thing I noticed when I t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Skip, Pause, or play random artist/playlist

This has been happening for the past 2-3 months, but it has not been a big issue until now. My music is skipping, pausing, and/or playing some random artist that I've never looked up on both my mobile device and my laptop (this happens whether i have...

• This has been happening for the past 2-3 months, but it has not been a big issue until now. My music is skipping, pausing, and/or playing some random artist that I've never looked up on both my mobil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not playing in Car

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueSpotify will not play via Bluetooth or charging cable conncection in my 2015 Fiat. It will show the srub icon bar moving as if it is playing but it will not have aud...

• Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue Spotify will not play via Bluetooth or charging cable conncection in my 2015 Fiat. It wil...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sticky Playlist FEATURE REQUEST:

FEATURE REQUEST:that we can designate one playlist as STICKY ... and it would laways be on the TOP of the list of playlists. Would make it easier to find our favorite playlist, especially while driving and using the app,

• Music Fan
  • FEATURE REQUEST: that we can designate one playlist as STICKY ... and it would laways be on the TOP of the list of playlists. Would make it easier to find our favorite playlist, especially while dri...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working properly on iWatch after iCloud restore

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceiPhone 6S + iWatch Series 2Operating SystemiOS12.2 / WatchOS5.2 My Question or IssueI recently restored a backup from iCloud on a brand new iPhone I’ve got. Spotify remained there as part of the restore and iWatch got res...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device iPhone 6S + iWatch Series 2 Operating System iOS12.2 / WatchOS5.2   My Question or Issue I recently restored a backup from iCloud on a brand n...
  • Gonzo345
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone not synchronising with Mac (desktop)

Plan: PremiumCountry: UK Device: iPhone XR Hi, I seem to be experiencing a problem when I add songs to playlists on iPhone. When I open Spotify on my Mac, the songs I have saved on my iPhone do not syncronise to my desktop. I've reinstalled spotify o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: UK   Device: iPhone XR   Hi,   I seem to be experiencing a problem when I add songs to playlists on iPhone.   When I open Spotify on my Mac, the so...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t share to instagram

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueEverytime I try to share music to my insta story it just loads my news feed? I’m on latest update on both apps and have uninstalled, lo...

• Plan Premium Country US Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Everytime I try to share music to my insta story it ju...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting All Artists to Display in Artists Section

premiumiphone XMy Question or Issue All artists used to display in the artists section of Spotify - how I often used to listen to songs - and now only 10 or 20 artists show and Spotify prompts me to add an artist already in my library. It happened ab...

• Music Fan
  •     premium iphone X My Question or Issue   All artists used to display in the artists section of Spotify - how I often used to listen to songs - and now only 10 or 20 artists sh...
  • zabritt
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Editing Playlist

PlanFreeCountryUKDeviceiPadOperating System(iOS 10, Android O My Question or IssueSpotify will not let my edit my playlists anymore. I used to be able to re-order the songs in my playlist, but after the update the edit feature is gone. I have tried s...

B43611B4-15A4-45E7-8C3A-2BEEAAF02B6E.jpeg
  • Plan Free Country UK Device iPad Operating System (iOS 10, Android O   My Question or Issue Spotify will not let my edit my playlists anymore. I used to be able to re-order the so...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Issues Mid-Song

PlanPremiumCountryScotlandDeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueWhen listening to certain songs, some vocals sound distant. They are very quiet and sometimes they have a slight echo, depending on the song. (An example of this is ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Scotland Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue When listening to certain songs, some vocals sound distant. They are very quiet a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops when app not on the screen

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 12.2 My Question or IssueAs soon as the Spotify app leaves my screen, either when I lock the phone or change app, the music stops. It only works when app is visible on the screen... could you...

• Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue As soon as the Spotify app leaves my screen, either when I lock the phone or change app, t...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs automatisch in die Bibliothek

Wenn ich über Spotify einen Song finde, kann ich ihn über das grüne Herz in meine Bibliothek aufnehmen, ich sehe ihn dann z.B. unter dem Reiter "Songs", in dem alle meine Bibliothek-Titel einsehbar sind, richtig? Wenn ich über Shazam einen Titel shaz...

• Wenn ich über Spotify einen Song finde, kann ich ihn über das grüne Herz in meine Bibliothek aufnehmen, ich sehe ihn dann z.B. unter dem Reiter "Songs", in dem alle meine Bibliothek-Titel einsehbar s...
  • leviE
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] IOS “I am not a robot” process is quite buggy.

Just to inform, I have recently given up posting here from my iPhone (7+ 12.2) as even when the Verification is fine, I often get a warning that was not ok after posting a comment. I’ve averaged it at about 1 in 5 attempts. I’d love to be able to add...

• Music Fan
  • Just to inform, I have recently given up posting here from my iPhone (7+ 12.2) as even when the Verification is fine, I often get a warning that was not ok after posting a comment. I’ve averaged it a...
  • Jamieip
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume fluctuates with chrome cast

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone XS Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueThe volume when I cast through my google chrome cast to my tv fluctuates up and down on its own with every song and it’s super annoying. If i can’t find a solution the...

•   Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XS  Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue The volume when I cast through my google chrome cast to my tv fluctuates up an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - CarPlay Issue

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice iPhone XSOperating System iOS 12.2 My Question or Issue Using CarPlay in BMW, Spotify plays the first 2 seconds of a song and then goes silent. The song appears to still be going, but no audio output comes through the sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12.2   My Question or Issue   Using CarPlay in BMW, Spotify plays the first 2 seconds of a song and then goes silent. T...
  • xr-t_0z6cj4s
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't enable Spotify Voice

PlanPremium CountryUS DeviceiPhone XR My Question or IssueI am not seeing any option to enable Spotify Voice. Spotify isn't listed in my phone's microphone permissions, and a long press on the search button in the app doesn't trigger the voice prompt...

• Plan Premium   Country US   Device iPhone XR   My Question or Issue I am not seeing any option to enable Spotify Voice.  Spotify isn't listed in my phone's microphone pe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes