Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium trial ended?

Solved!

Premium trial ended?

Hi, It says "Premium trial ended." at the top of the screen on my iPad despite the fact I am now a premium subscriber? Odd?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

For those of you still experiencing the issue, a fix should be out sometime in the near future.  Watch this space for updates. 

View solution in original post

87 Replies

Yesterday I downloaded the new version of Spotify (0.5) and I found out that there is a new message on the top of the app which shows the remaining days of the trial. I think I will wait until the trial ends before purchasing the premium subscription. Meanwhile, Is there any way to hide that message?

No idea but mine now say "Premium trial ended." even though I'm a paid subscriber?

Hey! Just taken a look at your account. You should be up and running with Premium according to our database. Try logging out and back in, ensuring you are using your "digitaldeviant" username.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Yeah it all works fine, im definately premium as I can play Spotify on my Sonos. My iPad however still claims my trial has ended, despite logging off and on?

IMG_0063.PNG

Hmm. Can you still play tracks from the Spotify catalogue just fine?

Airhorn Enthusiast

Yep everything works just fine, I just have that message...

How odd. I'll shoot that off to our QA department now...
Airhorn Enthusiast

Approved your image.

Do you use a Premium subscription at all for now?

Image shows that your subscription trial is over and you need a Premium subscription if you want to use Spotify with full experience.

Yeah, I've just purchased a premium subscription and when I log in on the iPad app it says "Premium trial ended"...

Same problem here. I've just purchased a premium subscription but spotify shows that message on the iPad app. However, it still works.

Having same problem, on both iPad and iPhone app, 100% have an active Spotify Premium account, have seen the charge on my credit card etc.

Same problem here. Have the $9.99 a month subscription and it still says trial ended. Not a problem in that everything else works fine but it's annoying to see that message.

Hi Spotify, any fix as yet for the problem. I am a premium customer and message appearing on iPad and iPhone.

Hi,

bei mir genau dasselbe Problem! Auf dem PC lรคuft zeigt er Premium Account und auf dem IPAD= Spotify Premium Test ist abgelaufen.

Hi everyone - I've just had a quick look and I can confirm you've all got active Premium subscriptions (Cocktail you're still on the 30 day trial until 10 July).

Still, I understand this 'Spotify Premium trial ended' message is annoying. We're currently looking into why some of you are receiving this. I'll post here as soon as we have an update. 

In the meantime, you should still be receiving all aspects of Premium as normal. If this changes please let us know ASAP--thanks.

Hi,

I have just signed up for the 30 days free and will be travelling for a few days so need access to the premium service, which currently I suspect I will continue to use.  However on my desktop i'm premium and on my iPad (which I will be using most of the time) i'm still on a 48 hours trial.  Can you please look into this and rectify.

Thanks,

Al

@al860 wrote:

Hi,

I have just signed up for the 30 days free and will be travelling for a few days so need access to the premium service, which currently I suspect I will continue to use.  However on my desktop i'm premium and on my iPad (which I will be using most of the time) i'm still on a 48 hours trial.  Can you please look into this and rectify.

Thanks,

Al

It looks like there was a little trouble processing your payment details, as required for the 30 day trial. In particular, please check the country in your profile matches the payment method you're trying to use.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Hi,

There was trouble as I live in the UK but for some reason the US was coming up on paypal.  I did get that sorted though and everything went swimmingly.  My desktop app says 'Premium', with no trial but my iPad says 48 hour trial.  I did have issues trying to setup account then eventually had to sign up using facebook could this be the issue (i've got 2 accounts), even though when I start playing something on my iPad my desktop cuts off saying i'm playing elsewhere?

Al

Hey,

Have the same problem also.

Desk machine is ok, but in the iphone it says trial ended.

Yet workin fine.

Also sure that the charge has gone from the credit card.

-Kantri

Suggested posts