Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium upgrade

Premium upgrade

Upgraded to premium yesterday. Still shows as free on laptop and iPad but works as premium but still works as free in iPhone 4S. I've logged out, turned off and reinstalled. Any suggestions please.
5 Replies

Is your account showing as premium on your online overview (not unlimited)?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Shows up as free but functions as premium on laptop and iPad but not iphone. Only upgraded yesterday. Does it take a while to upgrade?

On your laptop, if you go to Help > Your Account what username is shown on the page?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

It says user name is alainmayson, the only one I've ever had, never logged on with Facebook. It says I'm using spotify free although it functions as premium. Tried looking out and in here too. Seems weird that it seems to work on iPad but not iphone and still displays as free.

If your account overview shows you are using free and you are sure you are paying a premium subscription get in touch with the account team and they'll take a look at your account. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Suggested posts