Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Redmi Note 4 in iOS

Solved!

Problem with Redmi Note 4 in iOS

Hello. I have a premium family account in the U.S.. When my iPhone was recently updated to the newest iOS 12.0, my Spotify stopped working properly in my car. There is a device shown as "Redmi Note 4" and it keep stopping playing in my car and trying to play on this Redmi Note 4. It does this every 2-3 seconds. I can't figure out how to delete the device. I can't swipe to delete it on my iPhone when the device is active. There are no 3 dots next to it where I can click to edit or remove it. When I look at my iPhone now (not playing Spotify nor in my car), it shows Redmi Note 4 in grey with the words, "Unavailable for listening on". When I access Spotify on my PC, the device shows as greyed out (similar to my iPhone). I also can't find any button or settings to remove all devices. I've also tried disconnecting from my car and reconnecting.

I'm pretty sure I never connected to a Redmi Note 4, but this is pretty annoying because I can't use Spotify in my car any more. (Amazon Music and Apple Music both work fine...) If it matters, my car is a 2015 Audi S5.

Can anyone help me?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @andrewerman, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'd recommend performing a password reset and using the Sign Out Everywhere, Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page.

Hope it helps 🙂

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @andrewerman, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I'd recommend performing a password reset and using the Sign Out Everywhere, Remove Offline devices from your Spotify account page.

Hope it helps 🙂

SignOut_Everywhere_twitter.png

That seems to have fixed it... Thank you!

Suggested posts