Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12.0.1

My Question or Issue

Hello, i have a problem with the Mobile version of Spotify for 2 months that i never had before. When i add some songs to my queue list, the last one is not displayed, and i only see an empty space. Thank you for advance !

Screen of the issueScreen of the issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @mobolo723, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

It seems this issue has been fixed.

Check the steps listed there to try and fix it in your end.

Have a great day 🙂

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @mobolo723, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

It seems this issue has been fixed.

Check the steps listed there to try and fix it in your end.

Have a great day 🙂

I have the same problem on the same device, and it still not fixed, I've tried reinstalling the app, but it didn't work as well.

Hey there @henriquericordi,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

Can you give it a go and also restart the device? Then you can log out and log back in to the account. That way any changes can sync up.

You can also check these steps out and clear the cache. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues.

If you have any battery optimization or power saving apps, you can deactivate them for Spotify.

If that doesn't help, we'd suggest you try with another account. Does the issue occur?

Keep us posted! We'll be right here if you have any questions.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have restarted my phone and logged in and out, did it again the other way around, cleared cache, deleted and installed the app, and disabled “performance management protections” in iPhone settings. The last song in my queue still shows a blank slot and there still isn’t a “clear all cache” button. I have an iPhone 8 and it’s on “service” battery health. What can I do to fix this?

I also tried it with a different account and it still didn’t work

Hey there @atrod02,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community 🙂

If the issue persists, it looks like you might be experiencing this issue. We'd suggest to add your +Vote and Subscribe to the thread. That way you can stay up-to-date with any relevant news about this.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We'll be happy to help.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

there's not even a solution on this thread... also its from 2018, is there still not a fix to this??

Suggested posts