Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue view/editing function gone

Queue view/editing function gone

I updated the Spotify app, and all of a sudden the view/edit Queue button is gone. The entire function is gone. This is extremely frustrating, as I use the Queue quite a lot, and viewing it and editing it is absolutely necessary. I'm getting really sick of it and it's been less than 10 hours.
1) The first picture is a non-queued song playing, but with two songs queued up. There's no indication that there are queued songs coming up.
2) The second image is the first of the two queued songs. It only says "Playing from Queue" atop it, but there's no way to view the queue, either.
As you can see, the usual queue button is completely disappeared. I've looked absolutely everywhere and dug around in Settings, but I can't **bleep** find any reason it should be gone!

Has anyone had this problem?? Anyone know how to fix it??
IMG_0041.PNG
IMG_0042.PNG
1 Reply

I've had this happen a lot. When playing anything on "Radio" functionality, then moving back to play an album or song, the queue completely disappears. I've gotten the queue back by starting another radio station then moving back to an album. It's basically like the "Radio" mode hides the queue, then that mode gets stuck.

Spotify's queue system is just horrible. This is just one of many examples.

Suggested posts