Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queued Songs Repeating

Queued Songs Repeating

Hi there,

I just downloaded spotify onto my iPhone 4s. I downloaded my playlist and i've noticed something weird happening whenever I add a song to the queue. Everytime I add one, the song will play then after the song has ended it will play again. The repeat is not on and I only add the song once so I have no idea why its happening. I tried listening to my music on an iPhone 5C and the same thing happened. If anyone could tell my how to fix this It would be greatly appreciated as it's very annoying.

Thanks!

7 Replies

Hi @dannyboy3223 and welcome to the community 🙂

Can you view your play queue to see the songs on there? I'm not 100% sure whether you can view the play queue on iOS, so I'm asking 🙂

Does it still do it after a full uninstall?

Liam

You can't view the play queue on iOS. 😉 

Definitely weird, doesn't happen for me on my 4S. What version of iOS and Spotify are you using on those devices? 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm using iOS 7.0.4 and Spotify version 0.9.3.212

Strange, tested this again and it won't reproduce for me - does it definitely occur on both of your devices 100% of the time?

Peter

I am having the same issue as well Peter.  I am using an iphone 5 with the same software as the other poster.  It seems to happen when I add a song to the queue that is in the playlist I am currently listening to. 

@Peter wrote:

Strange, tested this again and it won't reproduce for me - does it definitely occur on both of your devices 100% of the time?

Yes, it occurs on both device 100% if the time. i just unistalled it and reinstalled it on my iPhone 4s and it's still doing it.

Thanks for the reports guys, I have now been able to reproduce this issue on my iPhone (and can see the play queue fault on my android device using Spotify Connect). 

I have now reported this as a bug for you, bugs topic is located here

So we can keep all of the discssion in the same place, I am going to close this topic for now.

Peter

Suggested posts