Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Artist shuffle?

Ok, I feel dumb. I can't find the new artist shuffle button anywhere on either my iPhone app or my ipad app. How do you play all songs by an artist in shuffle?

• Regular
  • Ok, I feel dumb. I can't find the new artist shuffle button anywhere on either my iPhone app or my ipad app. How do you play all songs by an artist in shuffle?
  • Cjs2544
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem playing songs - Version 0.9.1.230

Updated yesterday to the last version and cannot longer play any song that I want on my iPhone.For exampleGot a mess with a link Springsteen - High HopesI pressed the link but was unable to play the trackI could only shuffle play other Springsteen so...

• Casual Listener
  • Updated yesterday to the last version and cannot longer play any song that I want on my iPhone. For example Got a mess with a link Springsteen - High Hopes I pressed the link but was unable to pla...
  • seayon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No Browse option in iPad app

I have the Spotify app installed on both my iPad and iPhone. I am a premium user and they are both connected to wifi at home. My iPad app still does not have the Discover option (still has "what's new"), nor does it have the Browse option, both of wh...

• I have the Spotify app installed on both my iPad and iPhone. I am a premium user and they are both connected to wifi at home. My iPad app still does not have the Discover option (still has "what'...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Why doesn't spotifuggle download all selected music?

after a certain ammount of downloaded songs, spotify doesnt downloaden all selected songs anymore. Where there should be a green icon (donwloaded) or a grey icon (to be downloaded) it gives me a orange icon (sth like not able to download). he normall...

• Regular
  • after a certain ammount of downloaded songs, spotify doesnt downloaden all selected songs anymore. Where there should be a green icon (donwloaded) or a grey icon (to be downloaded) it gives me a oran...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist current selection lost after playing new songs from Discover/Search

Hi pardon my english but, While listening to a song in my playlist, I navigated to the Discover/Search/Browse functionality of the mobile app and played a random track/album from the list. The random track starts playing immediately but when I return...

• Hi pardon my english but,   While listening to a song in my playlist, I navigated to the Discover/Search/Browse functionality of the mobile app and played a random track/album from the list....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Able to play local files on Macbook but not on iPhone.

I recently got a new iPhone 5S and have got it set up and everything is working fine. However, I cannot play local files on the phone but they do play on my macbook. The songs played on my 4S fine, but since getting the new phone when trying to play ...

• Visitor
  • I recently got a new iPhone 5S and have got it set up and everything is working fine. However, I cannot play local files on the phone but they do play on my macbook. The songs played on my 4S fine, b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No browse on iphone app

I've been waiting for over a month for browse to appear on my iphone 5 spotify app. I have updated the app completely. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. And it is gone as well as what's new. I've been a subscriber for quite some time and thi...

• I've been waiting for over a month for browse to appear on my iphone 5 spotify app. I have updated the app completely. Uninstalled and reinstalled several times. And it is gone as well as what's new....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle Play on ipone

I can't seem to turn the shuffle play mode off on my iphone 4s. Any help?

• I can't seem to turn the shuffle play mode off on my iphone 4s.   Any help?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Features disappearing

Hi,I created a thread a little while ago about the fact that my collections option had disappeared suddenly which was responded to positively very quickly. Unfortunately however it still hasn't come back as promised despite a week of logging in and o...

• Regular
  • Hi, I created a thread a little while ago about the fact that my collections option had disappeared suddenly which was responded to positively very quickly. Unfortunately however it still hasn't com...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 5s + spotify premium

The app freezes and requires phone reboot to work. needs to be fixed, extremely frustrating and did not happen on my IPhone 4s...

• The app freezes and requires phone reboot to work. needs to be fixed, extremely frustrating and did not happen on my IPhone 4s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frozen/offline on startup iPhone5

When I launch my spotify app on my iPhone it stays on the display screen frozen or either says BROWSER NOT AVAILABLE WHILE IN OFFLINE MODE When it's not offline and won't let me click on anything , doesn't respond at all , already tried multiple time...

• Casual Listener
  • When I launch my spotify app on my iPhone it stays on the display screen frozen or either says BROWSER NOT AVAILABLE WHILE IN OFFLINE MODE When it's not offline and won't let me click on anything , d...
  • AcidCookie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't listening music on mobile.

"Spotify is now free on mobile, tablet and computer." But I still can't listening music on mobile. I'm a free member. I sign up with email, and my mobile is IOS 7. Spotify said it needs Premium. Does anyone can help me? Thank you~

• Casual Listener
  • "Spotify is now free on mobile, tablet and computer."   But I still can't listening music on mobile. I'm a free member. I sign up with email, and my mobile is IOS 7. ...
  • wwwchi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Suffle play for Artists

I read that Shuffle Play for any particular artist is available for free users. How do premium users access the shuffle play button for artists?

• Regular
  • I read that Shuffle Play for any particular artist is available for free users.  How do premium users access the shuffle play button for artists?
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

syncing playlists to my new ipad

I have just bought a new ipad and downloaded the spotofy app which i already have on my iphone and laptop. I currently use spotify premium. The app on my ipad allows me to log into my spotify account however it doesnt show any of my playlists and whe...

• I have just bought a new ipad and downloaded the spotofy app which i already have on my iphone and laptop. I currently use spotify premium.  The app on my ipad allows me to log into my spotify...
  • Kryzhal
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Is a 4th gen iPod touch classified as a tablet or phone for the new Spotify free plan?

Hey, I was wondering if an iPod Touch 4th gen was classfied as a tablet or phone for the new Spotify free expereince announced yesterday. I'm hoping it's a tablet, because it would be pretty awesome to get Spotify's entire catalog streaming free! Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I was wondering if an iPod Touch 4th gen was classfied as a tablet or phone for the new Spotify free expereince announced yesterday. I'm hoping it's a tablet, because it would be pret...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sign in

Hi having trouble signing in, have reset password etc help!

• Hi having trouble signing in, have reset password etc help!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPod Touch 4th Gen Lag

Hi, Latest version of Spotify is very slow on iPod Touch 4th gen, and it's lagging when I swipe thru songs. What's going on? P.S. I did a clean reinstall of Spotify App.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Latest version of Spotify is very slow on iPod Touch 4th gen, and it's lagging when I swipe thru songs. What's going on?   P.S. I did a clean reinstall of Spotify App.
  • krondar
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on iphone

Hey, I downloaded Spotify on my iPhone yesterday because the description in the app store said, it was for free, and also i heard that in the german news. But the Spotify app said it was the 48 hour premium test version, an on my computer it also sai...

• Hey, I downloaded Spotify on my iPhone yesterday because the description in the app store said, it was for free, and also i heard that in the german news. But the Spotify app said...
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for IPAD

I have put Spotify om my iPad and now need to get the app to link with Sonos. However, when I go to the app store, a spotify page is stuck over the App store page so I cannot interact with the app store page

• Visitor
  • I have put Spotify om my iPad and now need to get the app to link with Sonos. However, when I go to the app store, a spotify page is stuck over the App store page so I cannot interact with the a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone doesnt sync songs to offline mode

Hi at everybody, my problem is that the spotify app do not sync the titles in my playlist to the offline mode. my wifi is good over 100mb/s and i turned my phone off and on, reinstalled the app but nothing works. so please help me its the first day o...

• Regular
  • Hi at everybody, my problem is that the spotify app do not sync the titles in my playlist to the offline mode. my wifi is good over 100mb/s and i turned my phone off and on, reinstalled the app b...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes