Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Radio not showing any stations

Solved!

Radio not showing any stations

After installing IOS 7 official release  yesterday spotify radio doesn't list any station or start at all.

I've tried starting the radio from a playing song same issue. Also tried uninstalling Spotify and reinstalling same issue.

My wife who have the same setup doesn't have this issue.

Setup:

IOS 7  offical release

Iphone 5

Spotify version 0.7.5.1

Premium Customer.

Also i've attacht and image of the problem

Regards

Thomas

foto.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem solved 

solution : iphone -> settings ->Safari-> Block cookies must NOT be set to Always !! Thats got to be a bug "

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Marked as solution

Problem solved 

solution : iphone -> settings ->Safari-> Block cookies must NOT be set to Always !! Thats got to be a bug "

This fixed me!

that didnt help for me... still the same problem... this is really bad!!!!

I have a ipad that I also did the newest update on, and on my ipad I always have block cookies, but the radio function works without any problems on my ipad.. so ti´his is NOT A SOLUTION!

Did you restart your Spotify app after you made the change ?

Otherwise try uninstall the spotify app clear cookies and reboot phone.

The choose accept cookies and reinstall spotify ?

I've tried it on two phone and on both this solved it.

Hope that helps .

regards.

I had to restart the app on my phone before it would work. You're right though, it was really bad. I was VERY upset about it.

Works like a charm!

Thanks for the help

Unblocking cookies on Safari works, thanks!

Thanks for your help but clearing up the cookies and NEVER blocking cookies did not work for me before deleting and reinstalling Spotify. Shoud I install Spotify Premium instead of Spotify on iPhone? Also, Spotify Premium is not a free app and not sure if this app is by Spotify. Thank you.

Suggested posts