Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.1

Solved!

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.1

What's new in this version:

• New: Look, there are images and artist biographies in the artist view.
  • Fixed: No more pesky crashes when you skip in radio.
  • Fictitious: This app is reverse-engineered using alien technology.

Update 2013-03-22:

It looks like scrobbling to last.fm might not be working for everyone and we're looking into this. Stay tuned!

Community Ergo Sum
77 Replies

Update 2013-03-22:

It looks like scrobbling to last.fm might not be working for everyone and we're looking into this. Stay tuned!

It's 2013-03-30 now and the problem isn't solved for me. When will it be solved?

At least I'm home on vacation and don't have to rely on mobile for my music, so for now Grooveshark can keep me happy.  I may consider cancelling my mobile subscription here if the scrobbling issue isn't corrected.  

I thought you would have news for us soon Spotify?

Uninstalled. Unsubscribed. gg no re

Can't someone at spotify just let us know what the heck is going on ?

What is going on with this?

I am trialling Deezer and Rdio at the moment and both seem to be great AND THEY SCROBBLE!

I'm getting close to changing over if this isn't sorted in the next few days

@Tombo wrote:

I am trialling Deezer and Rdio at the moment and both seem to be great AND THEY SCROBBLE!

Hi,

There is a topic on this at the moment: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Barely-scrobbles-to-LastFM-Why/td-p/...

Feel free to submit a support ticket at the support page, which can be found here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@AnthonyB wrote:

@Tombo wrote:

Hi,

There is a topic on this at the moment: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/Barely-scrobbles-to-LastFM-Why/td-p/...

Feel free to submit a support ticket at the support page, which can be found here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/

Anthony 🙂

Thank you Anthony,

I have posted to the thread and I have submitted a support ticket (so thank you for pointing out the support ticket system) 

I just fidn this issue so annoying and I have lost over a week worth of scrobbles which is annoying. 

totally with you mate. i'm surprised as well. the issue must be fixed soon. got premium for solely scrobbling purpose.

Hi guys,

The scrobbling should be fixed in the update we've just released.

If you're still having trouble, just get back to us.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

About time. This wait has just been disgustingly bad customer service.

I would like some kind of compensation, I haven't been using Spotify on my mobile for over two weeks now. That's all I pay for Spotify for. You haven't been supplying the service we pay for.

First Spotify update I've ever been excited for.

Last.fm issue seems to be fixed in 0.6.2.

Scrobbling is back in this release. That said, lesson learned: never update Spotify again, at least until some other poor guinea pig can confirm that basic **bleep** works.

In the meantime, no more subscription and probably going to main Rdio in light of this. Customer service can go a long way. I received the most retarded response to this issue when I contact customer service. gg

Where is the equalizer? Can we PLEASE have an answer when it is going to get integrated? Starting to get tired of this!

I totally agree with you, this is the last update I will ever run for the Spotify app before I do my homework. I hope Spotify is proud they made me annoyed enough to try out Rdio and possibly cancel my subscription in the future.

I love Rdio, but they have also had scrobbling issues in the past, and a lot of their customer service replies are completely worthless cut and paste answers.  Nobody can be perfect all the time.  It didn't take that long to get this issue fixed, especially considering how long it usually takes Spotify to fix things.  People seem to threaten to cancel their account and switch to Rdio at the drop of a hat around here lately, but I don't think Rdio will make you that much happier.

This thread is now closed. New release notes can be found here.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts