Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.7.1

Solved!

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.7.1

What's new in this version (0.7.1):

• New: Ever find yourself wondering what to play on Spotify? Introducing the new Discover experience on iPhone. (Coming soon to everyone.)
  • New: A shiny, new Now Playing view, featuring the 'Up Next' queue on iPhone. (Again, rolling out to everyone soon.)
  • New: Say hello to our new logo.
  • New: You can now edit your playlists on your iPhone.
  • Improved: We’ve changed the order of the iPhone search tabs. Now it’s Artists, Albums, Tracks. (iPhone/iPod only.)
  • Improved: We’ve moved the … context menu button in the Playlist and Album views to the top right of the screen. It’s better there. (iPhone/iPod only.)
  • Fixed: Ford integration now works correctly when your iPhone/iPod is set to a language other than English.
  • Fixed: In your playlist folders, "All Tracks" will now show you the actual number of tracks.
  • Fixed: We’ve sorted lots of crash issues too.
  • Fixed: The unread messages in your inbox will now update correctly.
  • Fictitious: This app shares 73% of its DNA with bees.

Note: If you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [iOS] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting.

Community Ergo Sum

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Where's the Up Next queue?

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Please!,,
The EQUALIZER!!!!
We want a simple equalizer please!

Marked as solution

Marked as solution

Annoying thing is that they have one! Sometimes you can access it using a weird three finger gesture but they won't release it for the public easily for some reason.

41 Replies

Cool 😄

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

@longwayround wrote:

Hi,

As I don't have it either, I can only assume it's like discover (hence the 'Again, rolling out to everyone soon.') and it is slowly being rolled out to people, so hopefully everyone will have it soon!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
Marked as solution

Please!,,
The EQUALIZER!!!!
We want a simple equalizer please!

Yep sick of not having this basic feature!!

Can someone post a screenshot of the new Now Playing interface and Up Next queue?

Marked as solution

Incredible!!!

@peterjwu wrote:

Can someone post a screenshot of the new Now Playing interface and Up Next queue?

Honestly doesn't seem like anyone has it yet.

Looks COOL 🙂

My Discover tab on my iPhone no longer works after the update. Bloody brilliant. 

Also, has never worked on Desktop.... 

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Mac-and/Discover-can-t-be-loaded-at-this-moment/t...

A useless feature for me right now 🙂 

In the next update, please add the HR:MIN:SEC (Hours:Minutes:Seconds) to the iPhone Playlist view.  I'm creating a party playlist and need to be able to view the length of the entire playlist without having to switch back to the desktop version.

Thanks!

http://community.spotify.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/102061

Using iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3 and the 0.7.1 version keeps crashing and doesn't open. Please HELP!!!

Where is the 'Up Next' queue on iPhone? I can't find it anywhere.

The new "Now Playing/Up Next" view is still being rolled out to users over the next few weeks.

It's included with this update, but you won't actually see it until it's rolled out to you.

• New: A shiny, new Now Playing view, featuring the 'Up Next' queue on iPhone. (Again, rolling out to everyone soon.)
MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

There's a thread going with users who have issues with the app crashing on them.  I can't even open the app, it TRIES to open , then crashes.  How do we get some support from Spotify to give us a work around or solution for this?

Here's the user thread...
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-iOS-iPhone-iPad-iPod-Touch/0-7-1-update-CRASHES-Iphone-5-at-sta...

Anyone having problems with it force quiting. Or only playing 2 songs?

Using iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2 and the 0.7.1 version keeps crashing and doesn't open. Please do something!!!

Hi all,

If you're experiencing crashing on startup, could you post in this thread with the following information?

-- Model of iOS device

-- Version of iOS

-- Version of Spotify (although it seems to be limited to 0.7.1)

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Really curious of how the "Up Next" view looks, anyone have a screenshot they can share?

Suggested posts