Repeat playlist/song function is gone on IOS

Premium

USA

Device

iPhone

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue

Repeat playlist and repeat song buttons are gone only the shuffle button appears on my IOS device.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @LT001 and welcome to the Community! 🙂

The function is still there for the new ios app - its just not on the main display. If you click the three dots at the top it will expand to another menu. I attached some screenshots and hope it solves it for you!

Have an awesome day! 🙂

View solution in original post

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @LT001 and welcome to the Community! 🙂

The function is still there for the new ios app - its just not on the main display. If you click the three dots at the top it will expand to another menu. I attached some screenshots and hope it solves it for you!

Have an awesome day! 🙂

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Questionable UI change Spotify for what is perosnally, my most used button. Please bring the repeat button back to the player window. At least put the ... menu back to the bottom of the screen so you don't have to leave the player window "button section" to access. 

Thank you! 

If you would like to see the repeat button moved back, please like this idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/iOS-Return-repeat-and-queue-buttons-to-Now-Playing-scree...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the solution. However, Spotify, please move the button back to a more accessible location and please leave the setting when I apply it. 

Suggested posts