Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Running- IOS Help

Solved!

Running- IOS Help

The icon for "running" does not appear when i'm using my Premium subscription on my iPhone. Everything is up to date.

When I log in from an android, the icon appears. Does anyone know what's going on?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

The Running has moved to Browse - Genres & Moods 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

The Running has moved to Browse - Genres & Moods 🙂

Found it!. thank you.

why? There is plenty of room where it were and when you are ready to run you want to fast and easy go to the app and find running. Not go two extra clicks in order to find it. Before I read this post I thought it had disapeared, so deleted and installed the app severalt times. It appread when I installed, but from when I downloaded files to be offline to disapeared.. 

I my opinion it should be where it was and party should be the same place too. I am fine them being both places, but please put them back to the left pane. Thanke you!

They said in the release notes that they were tidying things up in the nav bar. I guess it also had to do with Party mode and probably some upcoming features. If Running, Party and maybe some upcoming features were added to the nav bar and would have been a bit messy. It's cleaner to have them all in Browse than to put new features in the nav bar 🙂

The please give me the choice to in preference choose what moods I want to have in the nav-pane. I don't think it would be messy, there is still much space and a scrolling as in the desktop version shouldn't be a problem.. Now it is to tidy.

You could always create a new idea here in the community and hope that Spotify picks it up. I don't work for Spotify so I can't answer for them if they will implement this 🙂

Suggested posts