Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Running - Recommended For You

Solved!

Running - Recommended For You

The "Recommended for You" option doesn't seem to be available for me on the new Running feature. I only have Running Originals and Running Playlists with different genres. How do I get this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I contacted spotify support and they were unable to solve the problem. In their final email to me, they said, "because this feature is still new and still being worked on, not all our users have it. We're still finalising it to make sure it's stable for everyone. It will be coming for everyone soon, but sadly I can't push it to your account to get it."

I guess we'll just have to wait.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Bumping this as I have the same issue- anyone know if this is a bug/ missing/ something else?

Marked as solution

I contacted spotify support and they were unable to solve the problem. In their final email to me, they said, "because this feature is still new and still being worked on, not all our users have it. We're still finalising it to make sure it's stable for everyone. It will be coming for everyone soon, but sadly I can't push it to your account to get it."

I guess we'll just have to wait.

Thanks amja for letting us know, I'll just use the (excellent, I might add) pre-set playlists for now 🙂

Just letting you all know that the playlist has appeared for me on Spotify. I guess you just have to be patient.

Me too! Huzzah!

Hi - 

I've been using the Running - Recommended for you playlist for my past few runs and Spotify has played some great tracks that I would love to be able to save to a playlist. Has anyone figured out how to go back and look at what was played on your last run? I tried ''recently played' and 'activities' and can't find it anywhere. 

Hi- check out the Play Queue History. The button on the desktop client is on the bottom right, between Lyrics and the Shuffle  button. They should be in there.

Suggested posts