Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Save and Menu buttons buttons too small

Solved!

Save and Menu buttons buttons too small

Is there any plan to increase the size of the Save and Menu touch areas when you're on the track screen?  It can sometimes take a few presses to actually press the save or menu buttons since they're so tiny compared to everything else.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I'm bumping this.

I find it pretty annoying. Consider making the tapable area for all of these buttons larger. No need to actually increase the image size if you don't want to.

Apple's Human Interface guidelines seems to recommend around 44x44 pixels (for retina devices) for buttons.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Not a solution, but whilst we are on the subject of small buttons, the size of the shuffle and repeat options on the now playing screen annoy me too. 😛

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Marked as solution

I'm bumping this.

I find it pretty annoying. Consider making the tapable area for all of these buttons larger. No need to actually increase the image size if you don't want to.

Apple's Human Interface guidelines seems to recommend around 44x44 pixels (for retina devices) for buttons.

Same, i think they should be slightly bigger.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts