Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Saved Songs cutting out,other songs no sound

Saved Songs cutting out,other songs no sound

My spotify is playing my music but cuts out halfway through each song which is really annoying and disappointing when I am paying for premium. Any new music ie discover or when you search something won't play at all..no sound whatsoever. I have upgraded the app and logged out then back after reading a few suggestions I saw online.so far I have had no luck. Super disappointed to be paying for something that doesn't work 😞
5 Replies

Hello!
Please try changing your default playback device to your computer's speakers (http://www.7tutorials.com/how-change-default-playback-recording-audio-device), restart Spotify and try it again.
Tell me if it worked, please 😉 Have a great day!

Hi there, thanks for your suggestion. I tried to follow your advice on my macbook (default device) checked audio output, it is set to the computers speakers. Still no luck, also tried logging in and out on my macbook hoping it would help my partner device (iphone) as that is the device I am having the issue on. Still no luck 😞

just tried deleting and reinstalling spotify on my iphone, I can listen to any downloaded offline songs of mine,everything else is silent and wont play 😞

Hello!
Sorry, I didn't know you have the issues on your iPhone. Please reinstall Spotify on your phone:
1. On the home screen, tap and hold the Spotify icon until it shakes.
2. Tap the X symbol on the icon.
3. Restart your device
4. Open the App Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app.
Have a great day!

tried this last night, still doesnt work. If anything it is worse now :(.

Suggested posts