Plan

Premium

Country Denmark

Device

(iPhone 8 Plus)

Operating System

(iOS 12)

My Issue

My saved song and album is not showing correctly in my library, for example if I have saved one song from an album it will not only show me that song like before, but now It will show me all the songs in that album, I only want to see those song I have saved in my library, not all the songs from that album.

6 Replies

Hey @Justaidea, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? If that doesn't help, please provide me your device name, operating system, and app version.

Let me know how this goes! 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

No it didnt help for me. still when I watch an album it shows me all the songs and not just those I have saved.

Anmærkning 2019-04-20 112746.jpg

Hey @Justaidea.

Thanks for getting back to me! 

This is expected since Spotify rolled out a new 'Your Library'. There's more info on this here.

I hope this helps 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

This new layout stinks. What's the point in downloading music if I can't even see each song in my music library? Can I please switch back to the old version 

Hey @yalexk.

Thanks for your reply! 

Unfortunately, you won't be able to revert back to an older update of the app if you've already updated, but I'll pass your feedback to the right folks.

If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

It is annoying that all albums don’t only show my songs, I don’t want to see all of the songs, only them I like!

Suggested posts