Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Search within a playlist

Solved!

Search within a playlist

Hi, recently changed from a blackberry to iphone (finally!) and whilst pretty much everything is amazingly better, the only thing I can't figure out how to do is search within a playlist. I have a lot of songs in some playlists and with them not in alphabetical order it's sometimes hard to find a specific song. On the blackberry I would just type on the keyboard and it would come up. Any way to do this on the iphone??

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is not a way to search for a song in a playlist on the iPhone. It sounds like a good idea though, post this in the new ideas discussion board. 

iJurgens

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This is possible. Scroll to the top in a playlist and a search bar should appear.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here

Marked as solution

@Christoffer is correct. You should see this when you scroll all the way up on a playlist:
photo.jpeg

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

5 Replies
Marked as solution

There is not a way to search for a song in a playlist on the iPhone. It sounds like a good idea though, post this in the new ideas discussion board. 

iJurgens
Marked as solution

This is possible. Scroll to the top in a playlist and a search bar should appear.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Check album availability here
Marked as solution

@Christoffer is correct. You should see this when you scroll all the way up on a playlist:
photo.jpeg

Hope this helped 🙂

Don't forget to add your Kudos and mark as a solution if it helped you!

Follow me on Twitter

Whats a Spotify Rock Star?

Thanks guys!! That's a great help, found it! 🙂

In version 0.9.1.231 it works on iPhone but on iPad Mini typing into the Filter box doesn't do Nything.

Suggested posts