Premium

Country

Germany

Device

(iPhone 12 Pro)

Operating System

(iOS 15.0.2)

My Question or Issue

When using my bluetooth headset (Boltune BT-BH020) skipping doesn’t work right. Instead of skipping back or forth 15 sec, it skips in the following way:

for example I skip back once at 1:00:00 to 0:59:45 and listen for one hour, with the iPhone in my pocket, until 1:59:45. If I now skip back using my Bluetooth headset, it’s jumping around 1 hour back to 0:59:30 or something like that, because that was the position I skipped the last time.

I hope this discription works for you. But if you only put in on hold for a a few years since you can’t fix every bug, please tell me what the problem is. 😃

is it that there are too many different Bluetooth headsets and you can’t keep up? I would understand that, but I would like to know if that’s the case.

Thank you

Micha

1 Reply

Hey there @Michalauscht

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Could you let us know if this only happens with a specific podcast or with all of them? Additionally, we'd like to know if this happens only when you're using your headset or when you're listening directly on your phone as well. 

On another note, would you mind letting us know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts