Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs Stop After 2 hours

Songs Stop After 2 hours

Hello! ๐Ÿ™‚

I have a pretty big offline playlist, about 115 songs. If I leave my iphone playing the list it stops after about 2 hours so it never gets reaches the end. Usually this wouldn't be a problem but I've created the playlist for a Birthday party and just want to leave it running.

Is this a known problem, if so, is there a fix?

Many Thanks

Juels

5 Replies

Hey there! when is your phone set to turn off for battery and screen?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

If you mean Auto Lock, its set to 5 minutes... I'm not aware of any other settings on my iPhone, am I missing something?

2 hours??  I can't get 10 minutes....

@juels26

Pertaining your issue, that seems like it shouldn't happen given what youโ€™ve described (I've tried on my end and it works perfectly fine), I guess your music cache is corrupted, kindly do a clean reinstallation following the steps below:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.

Also clear off Safariโ€™s Cache under iPhone/iPad Settings > Safari and Clear all of the caches.

Also, if possible, kindly reboot your device in full.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

I've observed the same thing controlling my receiver from my ethernet-connected PC. Two hours and then further stops every 10 minutes.

Suggested posts