Premium

Country

USA

Device

iPhone 11 Pro

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I used the desktop app to add songs to my Liked Songs playlist successfully. Going over to my phone, none of those songs appear in Liked Songs. HOWEVER, if I search for those songs on the iOS app, it does say that they are saved to the Liked Songs playlist. So where are they? How can I get them to appear?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try updating to iOS 13.5.1 if you haven't already?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

Could you also try updating to iOS 13.5.1 if you haven't already?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi Loxer,

I'm having the exact same problem and have tried this amongst other basic troubleshooting solutions.

Is there anything else we can do? It seems to be quite a common problem right now 

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to do a clean reinstall to solve the problem - have to re-download all of my songs again but hopefully that sorts it out...

Thanks Loxer, thanks to your advice i resolved my problem.

If anyone have this problem uninstall the spotify app anche re-install the spotify app

Here's something to note: Reinstalling the app did work, restarting the phone did not.

On the bright side (!!) super bright side: all of my listened-to podcasts were marked as such. MEANING you don't have to go through and mark everything, which is such a relief. At first, it doesn't appear this way. But as the app resyncs and downloads and whatnot, it does show up. Kudos!

Suggested posts