Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs on 1 of playlist dosnt exist i ofline mode

Solved!

Songs on 1 of playlist dosnt exist i ofline mode

I got about 10 ofline list and the all work in both of/online mode but ONE.

All song are there in online but when i put my iphone in ofline mode all songs disepeare and instead of the songs there is a arrow cirkling around and it dont stop.

I have tried to set the phone and other playlist in to both on and offline mode and switch everything i can think of.

i also reinstalled Spotify on my iphone but no change...

PLEASE HELP

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I have solved the problem by creating a new playlist whit the same songs (all 386) and put that one in ofline mode..and it dos work 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Are any of the tracks in that playlist local files on your computer? 

Also its worth making sure you a) Aren't trying to sync more than 3,333 tracks in total to your device (since that is the maximum allowed) and b) You have at least 500MB of free storage remaining on your device, if not you might need to free up some more to finish synching. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No  non of the songs on that playlist are local. i also deleted a couple of list so the total isnt exiding 3333 tracks and i got 5,8 gb free space on the iphone..

Nothing seams to work!  

Hey Innuendo_no1 - Could you let us know which device and OS you're using? Also which Spotify version is installed. 

Is this a specific playlist, like your 'starred' playlist? 

The divice is Iphone 4s  iOS 6,1,3 Spotify Version 0,7,2,26.

The play list is a mix playlist called Div Blandat and not just "starred" songs

Is it any limitation on how many songs there can be in one playlist?

Marked as solution

I have solved the problem by creating a new playlist whit the same songs (all 386) and put that one in ofline mode..and it dos work 🙂

Suggested posts