Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Sort/filter option not there iPod touch

Sort/filter option not there iPod touch

This is a really weird problem. I have an iphone and an ipod touch. On my iphone and touch I am running the exact same version 1.7.0.2390.

On my iphone I pull down and see the sort/filter option. On my ipod touch I pull down and nothing happens I see empty space.

All the settings are exactly the same. I can't really figure out why it works on one and not the other.

Thanks for your help.

3 Replies

@JoelLegend You might want to check whether the versions are correct, if they aren't you might want to update the app.

If they are, kindly follow this steps on your iPod Touch:

Click into your Spotify App -> Logout from Spotify (Spotify app Settings -> Logout) -> [If you are on premium and have songs that are on available offline, click here: https://www.spotify.com/sg-en/account/offline-devices/ and remove all devices -> Go to iPhone Settings, General, Usage and Delete the app -> Go to App Store and download the Spotify app again.

Also clear off Safari’s Cache under iPhone/iPad Settings > Safari and Clear all of the caches.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Tried all that and it still gives me the same error. Its like they forgot to roll out the feature for ipod touch which makes no sense it's the same app.

The only difference is my ipod is on ios6 and iphone is on ios7

Did you have any joy with this? I have the same missing search/filter box on ipod touch.........

Suggested posts