Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify App is not syncing playlist and not playing music 6.1.6

Solved!

Spotify App is not syncing playlist and not playing music 6.1.6

I have tried deleting and re downloading spotify app. I also deleted other apps  and games to free space. nothing is working. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community @nwell321
You should have min 1GB of free space for streaming and if you need to sync playlists, the rough estimate would be 100 songs to 1.4GB.

Furthermore, you will see an icon spinning when syncing and those in a grey download icon beside the track name means its pending sync, and those which are successfully synced will be turned green.

If it still doesn't work, you should check your internet connection and make sure there isn't any firewall on your router. Have you tried syncing a few songs over 3G/LTE too?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I deleted 1 more app and it worked, so i believe it was a space problem, thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Welcome to the Spotify Community @nwell321
You should have min 1GB of free space for streaming and if you need to sync playlists, the rough estimate would be 100 songs to 1.4GB.

Furthermore, you will see an icon spinning when syncing and those in a grey download icon beside the track name means its pending sync, and those which are successfully synced will be turned green.

If it still doesn't work, you should check your internet connection and make sure there isn't any firewall on your router. Have you tried syncing a few songs over 3G/LTE too?
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Marked as solution

I deleted 1 more app and it worked, so i believe it was a space problem, thanks

Suggested posts