Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Bug!!!

Spotify Bug!!!

I still can not assess my full playlist. I have like a 1000 songs but still it shows only about 100-200. The web player and android works fine. On my iPhone 13 Pro iOS 15.0.1 it doesn’t. Which I don’t understand because it was working until now.

13 Replies

Hi there @LyricDynasty

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

First up, we'd recommend that you try logging out and then logging back in twice on your phone. We know this sounds odd, but it's how the app forces a cache refresh.

If this doesn't do the trick, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one.

Keep us posted on how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

I tried all of this with support team but none of their steps worked. I told myself I will wait until the next update available in the app store. If it doesn’t work by then I will just move to apple music. Which is a hassle since I been with Spotify for like 4 years.

Hi there @LyricDynasty,

Thank you for your reply and confirmation.

Can you let us know which version of the app you have?

It would also be great if you can double check that you have enough free space.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I am on version 8.6.68 and now on iOS 15.0.2. I also have enough space.

Hey there @LyricDynasty

Thanks for getting back to us. 

No worries, there are also a few other things we can try. Can you make sure that Spotify has all necessary permissions enabled?

1. Open your Settings menu.

2. Scroll to the bottom to find Spotify and open the app settings.

3. Enable everything you see.

It's also a good idea to exclude the app from any Battery optimization software that might be active on your smartphone.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

EniModerator

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

That didn't work either. The app doesn't like me. 

Hi again @LyricDynasty,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you perform a soft reset?

If that doesn't do the trick, can you send us the URI of the playlist so that we can have a closer look directly from our end?

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Actually now it’s doing it for all playlist now instead of just one. So I don’t know what is going on. 

Hey @LyricDynasty,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Could you please send us a video recording of what you're seeing on your end? We'll also need the URI of a playlist that doesn't show all the songs in it. We'll look into this further.

Keep us posted.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hey @LyricDynasty,

Thanks for the info 🙂

We tried on our end and were able to see all the songs in the playlists.

Screenshot_20211019_122716.jpgScreenshot_20211019_122730.jpgScreenshot_20211019_122755.jpg

Could you try on another phone to see if anything changes?

You can try uploading the video recording on another platform like YouTube or Google Drive and send us the link. Just make sure that it doesn't have any restrictions enabled so we can open it. We'll look into this further.

Keep us in the loop.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I found a fixed that worked for me. I played a song on my android and then opened the Spotify app on my iPhone and tapped “continue listening on Pixel 4a” That seemed to sync it or whatever because now it’s showing a lot more songs when I scroll in my playlists. I will see if this will work long term. So thank you for yall time and help! 🙏

Hey @LyricDynasty

We're glad to hear that now you can see all the songs. If you need help with anything else, just let us know.

Have a good one!

EniModerator

Suggested posts