Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify Connect is Constantly Disconnecting

Spotify Connect is Constantly Disconnecting

I stream music to my Google Home Max using my iPhone over my wifi network. After connecting through the spotify app to the Google Max, the music streams for a minute or two and then the app becomes disconnected from the Google Max. I have to manually reconnect or the app will start playing the music on the phone.

Oddly, if I close the Spotify app on my phone, the Google Max will steam the music with no problems. The problem is that I can't actively change what plays next. It just continues with the current playlist.

3 Replies

Spoiler

same with my Sony STR DN1080. Already set it to DHCP.

same problem on both pc and samsung s10+  ... no problem with netfix, youtube and so on, they streams fine on my wifi

Hey everyone,

Thanks for reaching out to us 🙂

@GoMcGruber We'd suggest you start off by restarting both devices. You can also give these steps a go and run a clean reinstall. By doing that you can make sure the cache is not leading to this issue.

@hansen_palle and @spider_o_ It's a good idea to head here and to check if the device is supported by Spotify. If you can't see the device there, we'd suggest to contact the manufacturer. The team there can give you more information about this.

Hope this was helpful for you. If you have more questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts