Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify IOS App problems (Shuffle, skip forward)

Spotify IOS App problems (Shuffle, skip forward)

I got some problems with the IOS APP

- the back and forward function is not working properly on my iphone (when i step forward for 4 songs i can´t go back to the song borfore)

- the is no possibility to shuffle thru different playlists

Sorry thes things are highly important for me and apple music is able to offer thes things. These items are implemented in very music app i ever used.

3 Replies

Hello @TheNeon,

If you do not have Spotify Premium it will not allow you to go backward or add to queue. Also you must play all playlists on shuffle. To go to a different playlist just click on it and click shuffle. As said before if you did not have premium you can't not add songs to queue. Hope this helps. Likes are appreciated. If this was the solution please mark it as such.

I already got Spotify Premium. But i like to cancel it.

The back and forward function in the IOS App (newest IOS newest App)  is useless. There is no way to skip and forward. If you forward for five songs and just realise that you want to hear the previso song there is no way to go one song back.

Why is it not possible to shuffle thru different playlists ... i like to hear songs which randomly played thru all of my playlist. This is possible with every stupid music app but not with spotify.

... i cancelled my premium account, and turn to apple music ... the Spotify app is just a joke on IOS Devices. Unbelievable that you are not able to include a working shuffle function thru different playlist for more than 200 songs ... skip and forward function is also horrible. So if there will be a change in your app, i will think about comming back!!!!!!

Suggested posts