Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

12.4.1 (Spotify version: 8.5.23.644)

My Question or Issue

It seems like the button to access the queue on the currently playing view has been replaced with a "share" button.

I can still tracks/podcasts to the queue by clicking the three dots but I can't actually see the list to rearrange tracks or delete etc.

Could anyone confirm if this is happening to other people or if it's been moved somewhere and I'm just not seeing it (quite possible)!

I've only noticed this happening after the app update this morning and I've tried a clean reinstall of the app but no joy.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

OK, so I've just realised it's only missing when listening to a podcast, when listening to a track the queue button shows correctly.

This seems a little inconsistent to me but I guess that answers my own question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

OK, so I've just realised it's only missing when listening to a podcast, when listening to a track the queue button shows correctly.

This seems a little inconsistent to me but I guess that answers my own question.

But you still need to see the queue while playing podcasts, right? Or can the queue be found elsewhere? 

Suggested posts