Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 8

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I want to use Spotify Voice but if I long press the search button nothing happens and Spotify hasn't requested to access my microphone so I can't switch that on/off and I can't find anything in my setting on my phone or in Spotify that will let me turn Spotify Voice on. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify as well as logging in and out and it has not helped. Do I just not have access to it yet or is my account being weird?

1 Reply

Hey @adamsmartypants, welcome to the Community.

Hope you are doing great!

At Spotify, possible improvements and new features are often being tested. This means you might see something on the app your friend doesn't, or get a brand new feature for only a temporary period.

Things tested could include the next generation of security protection, or new ways to listen. It's also a way for Spotify to introduce new features, and fine-tune the app to be compatible with specific devices.

At the moment it seems you don't have access to this feature yet, neither do I but in one of my accounts I do. It hasn't rolled out to everyone and I don't have an exact timeframe when would that happen.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Suggested posts