Spotify change de musique tout seul

Spotify change de musique tout seul

Dams86
Visitor

Bonjour, je suis nouveau dans l’utilisation de Spotify. Depuis quelques temps, quand je lance ma playlist, au bout d’une ou deux chansons, Spotify change tout seul de musique et me mets un titre que je ne connais et que je n’ai pas demandé......un peu lourd à force. Avez vous une solution svp ? MERCI de votre aide !

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone 11

Operating System

iOS

My Question or Issue

46 Replies

TamaraYaz
Casual Listener

Hello,

I have Spotify Premium. For few days now, if I play any song (in a playlist, in an album, random, downloaded or not), it stops after a moment (few seconds or minutes).

And few minutes later, a song that I don't know about and I've never listen too, starts to play. And it is always the same song that plays : Cholosus - Existence.

Even if I just open Spotify without playing anything, this song starts by itself after a few minutes.

It does exactly the same on my computer (dell / windows 10), on Spotify online (via Microsoft Edge), then on my phone (Iphone).

I've tried with the wifi and the 4G.

I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

I've turned off the auto-play.

I can't use Spotify anymore.. Thanks for your help !

cfox0201
Same but the song is Easter by Flasterz. This happens on my home computer, work computer, and on my phone.

A clue could be....on my work computer, when the song interrupts, the volume gets muted, the replay icon gets activated, and the playlist switches to shuffle.

Eni

Hi @cfox0201

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We understand where you're coming from and we'll do our best to help you out.

No worries, in this case we'd recommend taking a look at this Spotify answer and following the steps you can find there. This will ensure that your account is secure and that you don't experience any of these interruptions. 

If you have any questions, just let us know.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

opaditya
Casual Listener
Reset passwords, logged out of everything and songs are still being played by itself.
Cholosus artist keeps playing. Really frustrating.

Jeremy

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your replies.

Can you confirm if you performed a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

It would also be great if you can let us know which version of the app you have?

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

racheetah
Regular

I just did a clean re-install and changed my password.  Still having the same issue - Spotify is automatically playing songs by KikkiTai and Cholosus (and others from the same playlist).  App version 8.5.94 on iPhone.  

Crazyguig
Casual Listener

Exactly the same for me.

same artists !!!

changed the password and logged out all device.

it changed nothing and the bug occurred just 1 minute after re-log

Jeremy

Hey there @Crazyguig,

Thank you for your post in this thread.

We recommend removing any third-party apps with access to your Spotify as they may have become compromised. You can grant access to them again if you want. 

Just to confirm - did you change the password for any service associated with your account, such as your email address, Facebook, or Apple? If you didn't we recommend that you do that as well.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

racheetah
Regular

CarlosE

Hey @racheetah,

Thanks for keeping us posted and for the info you've shared.

We're glad to know that it worked and everything is running cool now.

If you need anything else, we're just a post away.

Have a good one 🙂

CarlosEModerator

opaditya
Casual Listener
I ended up contacting customer support on web chat and they did something
to my account and it ended up working fine. You guys should give it a try .

fozpax-l5_qmh

This is getting really frustrating.

I have logged off everything 

Reset password 

Done the clean reinstall 

And yet as soon as I open the freshly installed app that song starts again. 

It has made Spotify unusable 

(Version 8.5.94.839)

OverThisShit
Visitor
This has not worked! Followed all instructions!

mindimplant
Visitor
resetting password doesn`t work for me either.

Shauno1

Plan

Premium

Country

UAE

Device

(iPhone 12 PRO, Macbook 2015)

Operating System

(iOS 14.3, MAC OS Big Sur)

My Question or Issue

I was listening to music on my phone and then Spotify changed the song to something I had never heard of. I stopped the song and went back to my music. Within 30 seconds spotify begins to play the same song it was playing before. Then It began to play the song on my other devices in my house (Alexa and bluetooth speakers) when I closed the spotify app on my phone.

I thought someone may have hacked my account. I logged out of all devices, changed my password and it still has not stopped spotify from playing the exact same song over and over again. Even if I change the song it always goes back to the same song it originally began to play.

If I stop the music it will begin to play again on its own. I had to unlink all of my devices and I changed my iCloud passwords. I don't know what's going on!?

Strangely enough it plays "Existence by Cholosus" I have never heard this song in my life.

Casual Listener
Same, if I am listening to something or if Spotify is just open and am not listening to anything some random music just opens including songs from Cholosus and other random songs. This both happens on my android and on Spotify app on Windows. I noticed that in the devices available tab some random devices are sometimes connected as if someone had access to my account and was playing songs (I have a screenshot if this can help).
I changed my password and disconnected all devices from Spotify but the problem remains.

Hearing back from spotify on this would be great.

Ses8
Visitor
This is happening to me!!! The**bleep** song too!!! ahahaha.
what can we do? i've contacted support. Im a premium user, happens on my iMac and iPhone when connected to wifi.

Jeremy

Hey there folks,

Thank you for your posts here in the Community. We're sorry to hear about this.

In this case we suggest that you have a look at this article and follow the steps that's provided in there to make sure there's no unauthorized activity on your account.

It can also be good to check this article out that provides information on how to protect your account.

If that doesn't do the trick, we recommend that you perform a clean reinstall of the app. This is different than a quick reinstall and could be helpful to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue assist you if you need us to. We're always one reply away.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

TamaraYaz
Casual Listener
Hi !
Spotify asked me to reset my password yesterday. So far it works..
Thanks !

Casual Listener
Same, if I am listening to something or if Spotify is just open and am not listening to anything some random music just opens including songs from Cholosus and other random songs. This both happens on my android and on Spotify app on Windows. I noticed that in the devices available tab some random devices are sometimes connected as if someone had access to my account and was playing songs (I have a screenshot if this can help).
I changed my password and disconnected all devices from Spotify but the problem remains.

Hearing back from spotify on this would be great.
SUGGESTED POSTS