Spotify cover art

Solved!

Spotify cover art

sid0ni0
I have updated to the latest version and since then all of my offline music isn't showing the cover art
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Spotify cover art

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Hello, welcome to the Spotify community!

The team have adknowledged this bug and they are fixing it - it sould be fixed soon (I can't guarantee a date).

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside
4 Replies
Solution!

JoeThomas
Community Legend

Hello, welcome to the Spotify community!

The team have adknowledged this bug and they are fixing it - it sould be fixed soon (I can't guarantee a date).

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

darkrepulser
Casual Listener

Very funny, you release a new update that supposedly fix some bugs and you cant fix this bug that is know since april of this year? What a **bleep**y team you have working there...

CodeEvo
Music Fan

Yes the v2.0 update made the issue even worse !! Thank you Dev team really talented you  guys are. 

I guess its time to move on !

Ward__23
I'm having the same problem. Once I add a song the album art vanishes and won't come back.
SUGGESTED POSTS