Country

Germany

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 14.3

My Question or Issue

Hello,

Since about three months, my Spotify crashes approximately one or two minutes after opening it. When i restart it, my queue is gone and the song starts playing again from the second i paused/started Spotify again the last time.

It doesn't always happen, but really most of the time. I used to be able to fix the problem with turning off low power mode, but this isnt working anymore.

I've already cleared cache and reinstalled the app, wich didn't fix my problem.

Thank you for your time and I hope you can help me.

3 Replies

Hey @RonKli,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Just to confirm, have you already tried double-checking both your device's operating system and app are up-to-date?

You can also update your phone's operating system and clean-reinstall (as opposed to quickly-reinstalling) the app to have freshly installed (no traces of the previous installations) as well as fully updated Spotify.

Let us know if any of those work. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hello,

it was working for a few weeks, but sadly, now it doesn't anymore. I still have the same problem, but worse. Spotify now crashes every 20-30 seconds without any exeptions and I can't do anything about it.

I hope you can help me, thank you in advance!

Hey @RonKli,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

Just to confirm, did you make sure to follow the steps in the guide @Mario shared above for a clean reinstall? If you did and it didn't do the trick, could you check in your phone's settings that Spotify has all permissions enabled?

If the issue persists, can you let us know if the same happens while using a different Internet connection, like mobile data or another WiFi network?

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts