Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify in Airplane Mode Issue

Spotify in Airplane Mode Issue

Hi, I currently have a premium subscription for Spotify and a playlist of mine is checked for offline availability and every song is sycned in said playlist. Since I listen to Spotify in my car and at college, I tend to not have a celluar connection, so it uses my LTE... And I was recently billed for another 1GB of data (2-3 days ago) and the only app I used while on LTE was Spotify, which pains me a little. So, I tried to use Spotify in Airplane mode on my phone, the app took a good 30 seconds to load fully, was extremely slow from selecting a song to play (5-10 seconds after I clicked a song to play), and did not even play on my radio (a Sony radio i had installed). I do not know the issue as when I use Airplane mode when not in my car, the songs will play through my headphones/phone.

1 Reply

Hi. So basically, you are using your mobile on WIFI because it uses a lot of cellular data when using spotify, right? There is an option for restricting data usage on a specific app instead of just going to airplane mode (go to celullar option). Also keep in mind since you are using WIFI at college that network could be satured hence making connections slow down.

Suggested posts