Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify is closing randomly on iPhone

Solved!

Spotify is closing randomly on iPhone

At genuinely random times spotify crashes and when I click on the app again it goes back to a page I had on hours before. This happens a few times a day. I'm also new and in premium trial but am probably going to switch to actual premium after trial

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

it happens from time to time due to the memory management on the device. Try to double tap home and kill all of the running apps by flicking everything up.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Same problem here with an ipod but tends to happen only when I search directly for a song and then hit play. Seems fine for playlists etc.

I have exactly the same issue since a few days. Very frustrating, crashes every few minutes, and forgets where it was.

iPhone 4S with iOs 7.1.2 and Spotify 1.5.0.2728.

Marked as solution

it happens from time to time due to the memory management on the device. Try to double tap home and kill all of the running apps by flicking everything up.
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Suggested posts