Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify keeps playing last song added

Spotify keeps playing last song added

First off here’s the details

iPhone X iOS 11.4.1, premium spotify account (version 8.5.51.877). 

My issue is that every time i pick a song from the middle/not the first song of my liked(all of which are downloaded), it’ll play the song and then immediately go back to the first song on the list, meaning the last song I’ve liked, i just want to pick a song from my list and let spotify play the next one after it and so on, any help would be much appreciated, ive tried to turn off gapless and crossfade and whatnot, nothing works, any suggestions? 

3 Replies

Hey @Evya, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

You mentioned your iPhone X is running iOS 11.4.1. Could you try upgrading your iOS by going to Settings > General > Software Update? The latest iOS version as of 4/4/20 is iOS 13.4.

Once you've updated your device, test the app and see if you're still having issues. 

Keep me posted!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I was having the same issues, I updated my IOS to the latest update as of 4/6/20. But continue to have the same issue that my queue resets to the last song I liked rather than continuing from where I was listening. 

Hey @Mgabriel@Evya.

In this case, I'd recommend checking out this Ongoing Issue. It will be useful way to try the troubleshooting in the Status update as well as to leave a comment with the required info to stay up-to-date with any developments. 

I hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts