Premium

Country

CZ

Device

iPhone XS

Operating System

latest iOS 13.3

My Question or Issue

Spotify has many issues/bugs. For example when I am in the metro and the data reception is not good, I will try to open the app and it will not do anything until me reception is restored. I am on a Premium program so it should be working offline. Second, when I pause the player then it will not restart, unless I unlock my device, open the app and press play/pause several times... I never had such issues with Apple Music... I am now thinking it was a big mistake to switch to Spotify. Plus the application itself is really not user friendly. Then it seems there is not really support? Just community forum? That sucks too!!

1 Reply

Hey @mipazis - help's here!

Just so you know, you can find a number of different ways to reach out for support (including the Community) right here. In any case, we'll be happy to help you out here 🙂

First off, do you mind trying a quick reinstall of the app on your device? This tends to solve a lot of issues our users can experience with Spotify.

If that doesn't work, could you elaborate a bit on the issues you mentioned, specifically the first one regarding listening to Spotify while offline?

• Do the songs you're trying to play have the green arrow next to them?
  • Does the issue occur if you're in airplane mode and/or when you have offline mode switched on in Spotify?

Thanks! Keep us posted 🙂

Suggested posts