Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on IOS is not working?

Spotify on IOS is not working?

When i try to search for music on my spotify app it says "an error occurred try again" 

help?

IMG_1688.PNG
13 Replies

same case

Same here, Germany!

I'm getting the exact same thing, along with everybody in my office on iPhone. Seems to be working on the Android phones and works on our PCs.

Same issue.

Have tried rebooting phone, redownloading app, and I still get the 'error, try again' message under every tab that I use. 

For a widely used app that costs money, the technical support at Spotify should be much better and more personalized. 

This forum method of troubleshooting seems super hands off and ineffective, Spotify!

Same! I have also reinstalled the app and restarted the phone several times. Search and Browse are working fine on laptop, but not on phone.

Me too. I was listening to the Discover weekly, whic I guess was offline, and when I tried to use again I'm getting the "error try again" message. Very frustrating.

I totally agree this is BS plus having to repeatedly prove you are not a robot sucks.

@mjamin24 wrote:

Same issue.

Have tried rebooting phone, redownloading app, and I still get the 'error, try again' message under every tab that I use. 

For a widely used app that costs money, the technical support at Spotify should be much better and more personalized. 

This forum method of troubleshooting seems super hands off and ineffective, Spotify!

I have the same issue

Same issue here! I tried everything suggested on this post https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/quot-An-Error-Occured-Try-Again-quot-Message-Everyw...

Nothing worked. 😞

Also when you guys log in to spotify through the browser are you see this message?

Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 1.23.16 PM.png

I have same issue, spotify cant connect whole day....  it began to happen a lot since last week.... i dont think its the phones connection. Apple music seem to work fine so..

Same here nothing is working and there is no help being given on it

Had same issues. Seems to be working now. Good luck!

I know this probably won't help many out, but just in case:

I used AppAdmin on my jailbroken iPhone 6 (iOS 10.2) and downgraded the app and now it works correctly. Very peculiar issue. I tried a few different downgrades before I found one that worked. May have been the consistent reinstallation of the app versus using an older version, honestly, but just sharing my experience.

Suggested posts