Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify running feature doesn't show up on app even though it is available in my country!

Solved!

Spotify running feature doesn't show up on app even though it is available in my country!

The new Spotify running feature doesn't show up on my app even though it is available in my country (switzlerland)!
Does anybohave the same problem?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you get the running popup, but afterwards don't see the Running option in the menu, you have to close the app manually. By pressing the home button twice and then swiping Spotify up and out of the screen. Afterwards, running is active in the menu. At least, that's what worked for me.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This solution is not working for me. I came to India from Norway on this Saturday and running feature was working until Tuesday evening. Then it doesn't show on side menu. Tried all steps suggested. Can anybody help?

Marked as solution

Hey Cheesezucchini, 

I'm in America and I was having the same problem as you. I couldn't find Running in the side window. I came across a response saying that Running is still available, you find it under Browse now. Scroll down through the Moods and Genres and you'll find Running. Hope that helps 🙂 This solution is credited to patrozoo.

Thanks,

W.

15 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!
First of all, are you really sure that it is avaiable in your country? :D. i know that you can test it in sweden and germany but i don't know if you can use it in switzerland too. If so, do you use ios? When you have ios and your country is in the beta, please reinstall the application 🙂

good luck 

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

Spotify Running is available to all Spotify users. It's the Now feature which is only rolling out to a select few countries at this point in time.

@user-removed, the Running feature is gradually rolling out, so don't be alarmed yet if you haven't received the feature. When you do get it, you'll receive a pop up window letting you know that the feature is now available.

@Swanny: Thanks! I assumed that this was the case. My friend got it 3 days ago and I thought that I'd get it sooner. 

I guess I have to be patient for a few more days. 🙂

@Swanny: I got the Running feature welcome window... but no Running feature -- just sayin'. 

Still waiting...

Marked as solution

If you get the running popup, but afterwards don't see the Running option in the menu, you have to close the app manually. By pressing the home button twice and then swiping Spotify up and out of the screen. Afterwards, running is active in the menu. At least, that's what worked for me.

@mthoogvliet: Tried that. As my previous post says, I logged out, closed the app, even deleted and re-downloaded the app... and still nothing.

Frustrating to say the least considering my friend has the Running feature and has the same model iPhone, is running the same firmware and same version of Spotify and we are on the same network.

Same thing for me...
Last version of Spotify and iOS. Quit the App and restart, signed out and sign in.

Thank you

Same here

This solution did not work for me. Has someone found another solution that is working for them?

Marked as solution

This solution is not working for me. I came to India from Norway on this Saturday and running feature was working until Tuesday evening. Then it doesn't show on side menu. Tried all steps suggested. Can anybody help?
Marked as solution

Hey Cheesezucchini, 

I'm in America and I was having the same problem as you. I couldn't find Running in the side window. I came across a response saying that Running is still available, you find it under Browse now. Scroll down through the Moods and Genres and you'll find Running. Hope that helps 🙂 This solution is credited to patrozoo.

Thanks,

W.

thanks bro that helps so much finally found it 

Perfect, thanks!

Sake

Thanks so much! Feel silly now coz it was there all this while 🙂 if only Spotify had told us about it directly! Thanks so much

Suggested posts