Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify settings app disappeared from my 4s

Solved!

Spotify settings app disappeared from my 4s

I cannot login to spotify. I keep getting an error message that the browser us not available offline. And then it turns off. I cannot find the app in the settings of my iPhone 4s. This happened since the last iOS upgrade.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Had you changed your Facebook password lately? There does seem to be an issue which would give you similar behavior as described here if you change your Facebook password and Spotify is logged in.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Could you try restarting your iphone by holding the lock and home buttons for 10 seconds to see if that helps.

I have done that. Did not work. Still get an error message saying browser not available while offline. Then switches and says unable to login. Then the app closes. Also the app is not present in my settings.

Do you have any restrictions set in settings/general ?

No. Not is spotify there

No. Nor is spotify located there either.

OK, can you try connecting your iphone to your PC and uninstalling spotify from itunes. Then reinstall it.

I uninstalled it on my my phone then got a new app and all my songs returned, so all is good again. Thanks b

Awesome - enjoy your music 🙂

Marked as solution

Had you changed your Facebook password lately? There does seem to be an issue which would give you similar behavior as described here if you change your Facebook password and Spotify is logged in.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts