SPOTIFY!!!!!!!! Fix the issue please! 

Re: Spotify turns on repeat by itself

bubu_
Casual Listener

SPOTIFY !!!

Highlighted

Dullbulb

Same here. I was on a 4 hour round trip drive recently and needed music to stay awake. Kind of made for a dangerous drive 😒....

Caputo
Music Fan

I have the same issue and this is really annoying. I don't even know why there's the option for you to have spotify playing similar songs when the playlist/album is done if the app ALWAYS, and ALWAYS and ALWAYS keep activating the repeat mode.

Another thing I realize is if you are listening for some album/playlist in a computer and then move to your phone this freaking reapet activates itself. WHY????

Spotify, please fix this as the entire world claims for it! lol

Iphone 6S, iOS 11.02, Spotify up to date (btw this always happened to me even in iOS 10) :(

Tyx

+1 iPhone se, up to date everything. Making for a pretty nice tarnish on my first experiment with Apple in many years, though bigger on Spotify itself 😣 are you guys ok? Things don’t seem very well lately 😰

Caputo
Music Fan

Lots of kudos for spotify! At least for me apparently the issue is fixed. Let’s see it’s stability but I’m pretty happy so far :)

plainblack
Regular

Adding myself to the "me too" pile. Would be great if someone from Spotify would check in here. This has been driving me nuts for years. Seems to happen to me when I go in the car and Spotify continues playing on my iPhone. When I go back to my Mac, repeat is enabled.

penag

I too have this issue on iOS. My 7s turns on repeat all the time, I have NEVER turned it on myself. When I was using Spotify on my Android galaxy 5, I never had any issues. But ever since I started using the iPhone, it has been a problem. 

tommy1rx
Casual Listener
I’m not sure this is an iPhone issue either. When I owned a mustang repeat turned on constantly. Just sold the mustang and it has not done it even once on a Honda CR-V.

plainblack
Regular

I agree. I did some testing with a Spotify support agent via Twitter a few days ago. And it only happens, and happens every single time my phone connects to my Toyota Camry. Either Bluetooth or USB. As soon as the phone makes the connection, repeat is enabled.

SUGGESTED POSTS