Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred Playlist is not visible on mobile

Solved!

Starred Playlist is not visible on mobile

Hey there,

my starred playlist is still available when I use Spotify on my Mac but it's not shown to me when I use the App. I already tried deleting and re-installing the app, but it didn't work. Loging out and back in didn't work either.
I've heard of some links that can make your playlist visible again. Can someone give me such a link? As long as I can't reach my starred playlist on my phone, it doesn't make sense to me, to use spotify premium.

Thanks for your help! 🙂

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@jfaldsk hey there, 

here are some steps that may help you restore you playlist on your device:

• first i'd suggest you uninstall the app, restart your device and then re-install.
  • next, you can sign out of all devices here.
  • using the link above, there is a 'recover playlists' section in which you may find your Starred playlist

let me know how it goes!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

@jfaldsk hey there, 

here are some steps that may help you restore you playlist on your device:

• first i'd suggest you uninstall the app, restart your device and then re-install.
  • next, you can sign out of all devices here.
  • using the link above, there is a 'recover playlists' section in which you may find your Starred playlist

let me know how it goes!

@crematedman
Thank you so so much for your help! It did work with the link and I could restore it immediately. I'm so happy now! Have a great day 🙂

@jfaldsk aw stop that - now I'm smiling too ^-^

glad you got a quick resolution! let me know if there's anything else I can help with!

Suggested posts