Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Starred playlist unable to download

Solved!

Starred playlist unable to download

Hi Spotify,

My account on my Iphone has been accessed by an unknown user recently. Albums and songs were added to my library. I have already changed my password and removed the unwanted saved albums and songs. However, for one of my playlist which is a spotify's default named "Starred" where i usually save my songs, I am unable to download for offline. Everytime i tried, the download switch goes back to off. Other playlists by spotify have no such problem. How to fix this?

Also, how do i clear recent listening history? My history is affected by the unwanted user. Please help.

Regards,

dil

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!

Sorry about your problem. A way that could probably fix it is to "duplicate" the playlist (put all the songs in another playlist titled something else). And to answer your other question (with the most updated version of Spotify)

1. Go to search

2. Go to search bar

3. Press X on the right side of your screen for the thing you want deleted

Hope this helps,

Hayden

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello!

Sorry about your problem. A way that could probably fix it is to "duplicate" the playlist (put all the songs in another playlist titled something else). And to answer your other question (with the most updated version of Spotify)

1. Go to search

2. Go to search bar

3. Press X on the right side of your screen for the thing you want deleted

Hope this helps,

Hayden

Suggested posts