• Plan

Free

Country

Australia 

Device

iPhone 13

Operating System

ios 15.5

Spotify is always updated to recent update.

My Question or Issue

I still can’t loop songs / playlists on my phone. I’ve tried literally e v e r y t h i n g 

I’ve looked for the three dots that every user says to look for but there’s nothing, there’s not one place where the repeat button is. 
I can’t loop playlists or singular songs.  I’ve restored to re-adding all the songs in my playlists over and over cause it just won’t loop.

I can’t do even loop one song if I wanted too

- I’ve looked for the three dots when searching (there’s nothing for repeats) 

- I’ve tapped on the song to show the album icon and yet there’s nothing 

- I’ve tried finding the three dots in the top right corner (it doesn’t exist)

- the three dots near the left middle don’t have anything related to the song 

seriously why has the repeats song button been replaced with the hide / cancel song button.

its 2022 Spotify? I’ve been using since 2017 and i still don’t Understand why the feature has been hidden away / removed on iPhone. I can loop playlists and songs on my iPad my MacBook but not my iPhone ..

4EFE57BB-2839-488E-BE17-D261B6A30FC1.png
06036C62-9243-40F1-A42E-C1F90684B181.gif
E19C9BB9-557B-4376-A1A3-E208B8867708.png
3 Replies

Hey @yutikax,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

The repeat song function is available for users on mobile devices (phones) with a Premium subscription. This is why you can find it on a tablet and a PC, but not on a phone with a free account.

This page explains the differences between a free account and an account with a Premium subscription in greater detail.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hi

can anyone help,

im wanting to loop a single song indefinitely but can’t work out how, I click the loop button once and it just repeats the. Moves on to the next track 

Double click it 😊

Suggested posts