Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Stops playing at 1.30

Solved!

Stops playing at 1.30

Hi.
My spotify on my iphone stops around 1.30-1.40. If I then skip ahead a couple of seconds the song plays for another 1.30 and stops again.
Got the newest ios and the phone is a iPhone 4.

I have tried to delete the history and cache in safari and unistall and reinstall spotify, but the problem is still there.
I can mention that this problem accures even at song that I have in my play offline list... Every single time!

The problem started maybe a week ago, whitout I had have done any changes to the phone, no firmwire uppgrades or spotify uppgrades..

Need a solution, because if dont I dont want to pay for a premium that I can use.

/Marcus

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

In some other similar threads relating to this issue, it seems that restarting the phone seems to get things up and running again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

View solution in original post

4 Replies

I'm having the same/similar issue. I can't say for certain at what point a song will stop playing, but EVERY song that I've marked for Offline mode will stop playing at least once during the song, and only play again if I manually skip ahead or back in the song. All these songs appear to be already synced. I'm a new premium subscriber. This issue seems like a long term deal killer for me.

Marked as solution

In some other similar threads relating to this issue, it seems that restarting the phone seems to get things up and running again.
Airhorn Enthusiast

That seems to have worked. Thanks.

Worked for me aswell... The thougt about restarting the phone never struck me, should have been one of the first thing to try if I been thinking straight...

Suggested posts