Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming stops

Streaming stops

Hi, I don't know if anyone else is having an issue with the iOS when it comes to streaming and or syncing. Lately after the recent update that "fixed" connectivity issues, any streaming song either doesn't load, takes WAY too long, or it starts but it stops various times. Now syncing, well some songs do sync but they take too long or not sync at all. I'm running iOS 6 (gold mastered) on ipad and iphone I'm aware it has not gone public yet but as a developer I already have it. Anyways, my point with that is throughout all the betas of Spotify, this issue didn't occur until the recent Spotify update. All my already synced music works fine though.
Mendoza, Victor
7 Replies

Hello,

Have you tried a clean installation of the application yet? This might get things up and running for you. 

Airhorn Enthusiast

Yeah I did but it didn't work and I have checked @SpotifyStatus but no word on an issue. Everything seems to be working to Spotify
Mendoza, Victor

Same thing happening here. Incredibly slow syncing, music pauses mid playback, new songs take forever to start. This on an iPhone 5.

leftspin - We have seen some success with users just restarting their phone. This might help in this case, too.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Same issue.  Restarting and reinstalling has not fixed.

Came here to post this exact same thing, Ive tried everything from clean re-install to reformatting the entire phone, still the same issue. I think I'm going to give MOG a shot, next month, spotify has become almost unusable for me, what a shame.

I have the same problem. Sometimes streaming to Apple TV works and than after a while I cannot stream anymore. When I choose streaming then, Spotify stops playing and I can only play directly on the iPad and that is not what I want.

Suggested posts