Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! cannot organize music by artist on Spotify app on ipod touch

I have a few thousand songs, and I don't want to make a seperate playlist for each artist. Why can't they allow you to organize your one playlist by artists like you can do on your computer? It doesn't work with the ipod touch application. HELP!

• I have a few thousand songs, and I don't want to make a seperate playlist for each artist. Why can't they allow you to organize your one playlist by artists like you can do on your computer? It doesn...
  • TechDave88
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Spotify app log in issues

So...I have the spotify premium account and I have the app on my phone and mac. Nearly every time I open the app it asks me to log in (via facebook which is correct). Why doesn't it remember me? When I am on the tube or a plane I obviously don't have...

• So...I have the spotify premium account and I have the app on my phone and mac.   Nearly every time I open the app it asks me to log in (via facebook which is correct). Why doesn't it rememb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify flips between online and offline all the time. Can't sync

I use an Iphone 4S, and my spotify is not working correctly. Its constantly flipping between online and offline, and i cant get it to sync my playlists. I have tried reinstalling the app, tried formating the whole phone and installing fresh after tha...

• Regular
  • I use an Iphone 4S, and my spotify is not working correctly. Its constantly flipping between online and offline, and i cant get it to sync my playlists. I have tried reinstalling the app, tried forma...
  • Nitron
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP MY PREMIUM NO LONGER WORKING ON IPHONE 4S

Hello, I have had Spotify premium for a few months now and today I went to use Spotify on my iPhone and it says that I am offline and not a Premium member, which I am. I would like for this to be sorted out ASAP since I AM paying for Spotify. I use i...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have had Spotify premium for a few months now and today I went to use Spotify on my iPhone and it says that I am offline and not a Premium member, which I am.  I would like f...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Infinitely loading after trying to log in on iPad.

When I try to log on everything seems to go through just fine until the wheel starts spinning to load open the application after logging in. It does this seemingly forever and won't open up. I was just listening to music and adding songs to a playlis...

• Regular
  • When I try to log on everything seems to go through just fine until the wheel starts spinning to load open the application after logging in. It does this seemingly forever and won't open up. I was ju...
  • Cryonaka
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to Spotify

I can't login to spotify i have a premium account but it's just not workin! It was fine a few hours ago but i can't login in via Facebook or with spotify account, please help as i don't want to lose all my music i have with spotify

• I can't login to spotify i have a premium account but it's just not workin! It was fine a few hours ago but i can't login in via Facebook or with spotify account, please help as i don't want to lose ...
  • trokotech
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing iPhone controls while locked

Previously I have been able to FF Pause and RW tracks while my iphone is locked, however I have noticed that this is now no longer available. I have deleted the app and reinstalled without a fix. Can someone please shed some light on this problem as ...

• Previously I have been able to FF Pause and RW tracks while my iphone is locked, however I have noticed that this is now no longer available. I have deleted the app and reinstalled without a fix. &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing iPhone to Spotify through usb

I want to sync my music through usb with Spotify but I dont want to lose all my apps on my iphone. If i sync my iphone to spotify will I lose all my apps? Like I would if I sync my iphone to a new pc. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I want to sync my music through usb with Spotify but I dont want to lose all my apps on my iphone. If i sync my iphone to spotify will I lose all my apps? Like I would if I sync my iphone to a new pc...
  • jaeeonr
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

on spotify on PC i have a message "offline access for this computer / device as been withdrawn" How do i fix this i have spotify on iphone on offline access is off but no days are showing when i turn it on ? Perry

• Music Fan
  • on spotify on PC i have a message "offline access for this computer / device as been withdrawn"   How do i fix this i have spotify on iphone on offline access is off but no days are showing ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad "Streaming is only available to Premium subscribers"

Just installed the iPad app. Logged in and all my playlists show up. However, they all show 0 tracks. If I click on a playlist, a new window opens up but when I try and play anything I get a message "Streaming is only available to Premium subscribers...

• Casual Listener
  • Just installed the iPad app. Logged in and all my playlists show up. However, they all show 0 tracks.   If I click on a playlist, a new window opens up but when I try and play anything I get...
  • NataHarli
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS 4 closes after 1 or 2 songs

Spotify ios4 closes after 1, 1 and à half Sony in my iPod touch, I've updated and reistalled but still havens the same issue? Any idea?

• Spotify ios4 closes after 1, 1 and à half Sony in my iPod touch, I've updated and reistalled but still havens the same issue? Any idea?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SoundHound Integration for US users?

I saw an article about SoundHound Integration in Europe. When will US users get this? Thanks, Trevor

• Casual Listener
  • I saw an article about SoundHound Integration in Europe.   When will US users get this?   Thanks, Trevor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Everytime I click next or back on my iPhone, the track doesn't play and this link shows up.

http://o-o.preferred.lvlt-iad1.lv12.Iscache.1.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?el=watch&begin=0&ym.. Is anyone else getting this? I mean, the songs would play on autoplay, but when I want to skip through the songs, it stops and that link shows up.

• Casual Listener
  • http://o-o.preferred.lvlt-iad1.lv12.Iscache.1.c.youtube.com/videoplayback?el=watch&begin=0&ym..   Is anyone else getting this?   I mean, the songs would play on autoplay, bu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top lists in iPad app?!?

Has anyone found a way to view the top track or album lists in the iPad app? I want the global lists that are available in the desktop app, not the top amongs friends and nearby. This is the main way I discover music so without it, I find this app to...

• Has anyone found a way to view the top track or album lists in the iPad app? I want the global lists that are available in the desktop app, not the top amongs friends and nearby. This is the main way...
  • Biggysnax
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Can log in on one device - not on other

I have a premium subscription that has been working fine for a few months. I have it on my Mac desktop and laptop, and I listen offline on my iPhone 4. I tried to load it on a second iPhone (iPhone 4), using the same Facebook account and it froze on ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription that has been working fine for a few months.  I have it on my Mac desktop and laptop, and I listen offline on my iPhone 4.  I tried to load it on a second iPho...
  • smalina
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipod touch spotify wont sync local files

Hey I have an ipod touch 4th gen with spotifybut is on my computer and made that available offline, I'm not sure but I think its spotify not picking up my ipod thanks, mints59

• Casual Listener
  • Hey I have an ipod touch 4th gen with spotifybut is on my computer and made that available offline, I'm not sure but I think its spotify not picking up my ipod thanks, mints59
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify continues to drop on ipod touch

My spotify app keeps dropping every time I start it up whenever I'm connected to wifi or connected to a docking station. At best I'll be able to play half a song then the app completely closes or freezes up. When the ipod is not connected to wifi, th...

• My spotify app keeps dropping every time I start it up whenever I'm connected to wifi or connected to a docking station. At best I'll be able to play half a song then the app completely closes or fre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad App far too memory intensive

Ever since the iPad app came out, I've more or less been unable to use it. I appreciate the original iPad 1 has a bit less ram than newer models, but when the first version of the Spotify iPad app came out, it would crash every other app I tried to r...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since the iPad app came out, I've more or less been unable to use it. I appreciate the original iPad 1 has a bit less ram than newer models, but when the first version of the Spotify iPad app ca...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Albums missing from Artist Search

With the IOS app when i search an aritist say Fun. or One Republic and then click on their name it only shows a few if any of their albums. Most often just what they appear on. However if i search by song title such as "Good Life" by one republic the...

• With the IOS app when i search an aritist say Fun. or One Republic and then click on their name it only shows a few if any of their albums. Most often just what they appear on. However if i search by...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I share my unlimited account with the computer and iPad?

Hello, Can I use Spotify in my computer and my iPad with only one Unlimited account?. Thaks in advance

• Hello,   Can I use Spotify in my computer and my iPad with only one Unlimited account?.   Thaks in advance
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes